Property & Conveyancing Law
We prepare and do the following;
- Prepare Sale Agreements,
- Prepare all Transfer documentation,
- Prepare all necessary applications for the Consent of the Land Control Boards,
- Property Transfers ,
- Draft leases,
- Sectional property transactions,
- Obtain consents for sub-divisions,
- Change of user,
- Prepare and Register discharge of charges,
- Lodge caveats,
- Obtain Inhibition Orders from Court cautions,
- Advice on easements,
- Prepare Power of attorney,
- Prepare Trusts Deeds,
- Do site visits with surveyors upon request by our clients,
- Prepare Property Management agreements, etc.
Before embarking on any Sale and/or Transfer transaction, we insist on conducting due diligence to establish the proper owners of the property and/or any other hidden issues that a party to the transaction may be concealing to the detriment of our clients.
Several of our clients have been saved from loosing their hard earned money in this way.